I worry a false flag attack is imminent, Giuliani wants to run,, That is my signal
The Republican Debate
Collapse
X
-
The Republican Debate
Did anyone see this tonight? They tried as hard as they can to box in Ron Paul between Pawlenty and Romney.. They were both all ears and starring at him during his answers......... They are afraid... Ron Paul is coming.. The tsunami is brewing..
I worry a false flag attack is imminent, Giuliani wants to run,, That is my signalTags: None -
-
Re: The Republican Debate
just goes to show how diluted your country really is (assuming of course that you speak for the people of your country which is a stretch IMO)Comment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
^i do since he isn't going to be getting shit for traction, just like every other time he has run.
i do lul at how he has somehow become an internet hero for reddit/slashdot and everyone else online who have latched on to him as saviour, but no one else cares...unfortunate, but thats how it is.Comment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
to tell you the truth...the housing bubble started in the 80's...so you have to be an idiot not see the problem...but I guess the US Congress is chalk full of those. i just get pissed off watching this... the idiots are winning.
The more I read about this Ron character the more I like him...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
Ya I think we as people need to start judging people more on their morals and values vs. their "look" of being a politician.. Don't get me wrong Ron Paul is a politician but I still think that he is the best candidate on either side.Comment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
Your daughter having a baby out of wedlock isn't exactly super Moral ground. Also she is retarded. I didn't say a retarded person with morals, they still have to be smart.
Also maybe if she doesn't get the nomination this time she will do Playboy so we can see those titties.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
give me a break... because that was her fault????
very true. she gets on my nerves.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
don't shit your panthoes quite yet folks, her goo-box isn't fooling anyone.
she's just a distraction for moronic liberals(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: The Republican Debate
Well your kids are a reflection of how you raised them. So I do put part of the blame on them because she got knocked up pretty early. But that is neither here nor their she won't be President.
Ron Paul is a doctor, very intelligent, and seems to have a good moral and value system. That is all I need to know. I don't need to know whether he thinks gays should be in the military or if abortion is legal.. We have to many problems on our plate for that trivial shit.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment