"For me, this has probably been one of the best years of my entire life! I'm playing music better than I've ever played before. I'm not claiming to be the best technical DJ, I never have done. For me, I try to get the alchemy right, which I've done on this mix: each of these are standalone tunes... When I think of the D&B tunes on this mix, I think of them as spiritual euphoria, like I've been lifted out of something. This musicthis wildstyle musicis not for the faint-hearted."
Goldie will launch the mix this summer at fabric, flanked by a raft of fellow Metalheadz artists. Tickets to that one are available here on RA.
Tracklist
01. Rido feat. Thomas Oliver Twisted
02. Marcus Intalex feat. S.P.Y. Celestial Navigation
03. Lenzman Lasers
04. Need For Mirrors Lofar
05. Enei One Chance VIP
06. Subwave & Enei The Mines
07. S.I.N. & Mutated Forms Right Now
08. Fresh The Gatekeeper
09. DJ Hazard Proteus
10. Critical Impact Translation
11. Adam F Metropolis
12. Mutated Forms Crowlin
13. Jubei Patience VIP
14. Rido Focus
15. Basher feat. Xtrah Convulsions
16. Mutated Forms Doubts
17. A Sides One DJ
18. Mark System feat. Youngman Hold It
19. Icicle feat. Robert Owens Redemption (Alix Perez Remix)
20. Lenzman Open Page (Subwave Remix)
21. dBridge Cornered
22. Jubei Alignment (Boddika Remix)
23. Mikal Higher Forces
24. Wickaman & RV Ev's Dead
25. J Majik & Wickaman Old Headz
26. Commix Be True
27. Goldie Timeless


Comment