http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14572284
Modified ecstasy 'attacks blood cancers'
Collapse
X
-
Re: Modified ecstasy 'attacks blood cancers'
You should read the article. They have modified it to reduce the toxicity, and here in Australia
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Modified ecstasy 'attacks blood cancers'
I say yes to a Digweed marathon with e to treat cancer.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Modified ecstasy 'attacks blood cancers'
hospital visits are gonna get a whole lot more interesting eh?!?!?!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment