If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Reading this stresses me out for you Juan, fingers crossed buddy, but it sounds like your music is gone. You might be able to take it somewhere like a 3rd party to retrieve the data but I doubt Apple will be of much help on this one.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
i'm starting to assume i'll lost all this music but what bothers me the most is that i can still see there are 98gb of "something" inside the Ipod.. Audio, Videos and Photos.. none... "others... 98gb"...
Already installed Sharepod but can read nothing aswell..
Resetting things again, the Ipod will work for the future??? Or it's better to get a new one?
Thanks again, i'm pretty much an idiot with these things
how old is it? if it's done the reset thing, it could be the drive going bad, you're better off getting the flash drive based ipod touch (if you will get a new one).
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
i'm starting to assume i'll lost all this music but what bothers me the most is that i can still see there are 98gb of "something" inside the Ipod.. Audio, Videos and Photos.. none... "others... 98gb"...
Already installed Sharepod but can read nothing aswell..
Resetting things again, the Ipod will work for the future??? Or it's better to get a new one?
Thanks again, i'm pretty much an idiot with these things
Have you asked Apple yet? You very well may be able to pay a 3rd party to retrieve all the files.
how old is it? if it's done the reset thing, it could be the drive going bad, you're better off getting the flash drive based ipod touch (if you will get a new one).
Old enough i guess..
I'll get a new one tomorrow .. Would you recommend a new one with a big capability or what??
Honestly i can't find a trusty device to keep safe the music i like for a long period of time.. any advice?
If it's only music you're after, then get any flash memory based device. But you can't go wrong with the iPod touch I tell ya. Unless you can find the non-cellular version of the samsung galaxy.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment