If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
DJing
Laurent Wild // One Hour Mix - Techno - Prgrsv House - Tech House & Deep House
Hi there!
I'm Laurent, French Dj & producer of electronic music. I'm graphist too. I'm invest in 2 associations which promote electronic music in a cultural way. I wanna propose to you to listen some of my mix that i'll post regularly on this forum.
(clic on picture to listen and access to tracklist)
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.