Leonard Maltin review: http://blogs.indiewire.com/leonardmaltin/archives/a_classic_is_bornon_masterpiece_contemporary/
Page Eight (2011)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Page Eight (2011)
When I saw the name Michael Gambon, I knew it would be a solid film.
Love the MI5 such a classier version of CIA.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
-
Re: Page Eight (2011)
Very good film, Bill Nighy is a fantastic actor.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment