Lets see... not sure what the best is yet.. but the worst pressie I've ever received was a Santa Claus Christmas Platter. Honestly I thought those were only for old biddies
What's the worst holiday gift that you've received?
Collapse
X
-
What's the worst holiday gift that you've received?
.... or best?
Lets see... not sure what the best is yet.. but the worst pressie I've ever received was a Santa Claus Christmas Platter. Honestly I thought those were only for old biddies
~ You are what you think you are ~
Tags: None -
Re: What's the worst holiday gift that you've received?
i had this deranged aunt who lived down in Tampa....
for 3 years in a row, i received the same creamsicle orange Tampa Bay Bucs sweatshirt. It was the most hideous thing ever and i had the pleasure of getting it 3 years in a rowComment
-
Re: What's the worst holiday gift that you've received?
^^ Pics?
Had an old friend of the family buy me a westlife cd when i was 19
Passed tha ton to my sister though.
Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: What's the worst holiday gift that you've received?
I canīt remember very well, but Iīm sure the worst was some clothes when I was a little boy, because of course I expected a toy full of lights and wheels.
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: What's the worst holiday gift that you've received?
received a freakin Furby from my mom when they were big (i was in high school at the time)
man when i opened that thing, i had the most confused look on my face"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment