Post any mixes that come to mind for good road trip mixes.
Good Music Request
Collapse
X
-
Good Music Request
I'll be driving to Miami and back tomorrow which is 8 hours in the car. I make this drive often but good music makes it more enjoyable.
Post any mixes that come to mind for good road trip mixes.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Good Music Request
I'm open to anything that's longer than 20 minutes.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Good Music Request
i'm thinking in a good and melodic house,
like ricky ryan, luke fear, or some recent mixes from danny,
something from hernan could be good too.
I prefer a little more house music, 8 hours of progress
can be dangerous.
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Good Music Request
Well I'm download 7 mixes all from my saved "favorites" via soundcloud and the mixes I posted in the "taking down music thread."Last edited by floridaorange; February 7, 2012, 09:49:39 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
-
Re: Good Music Request
go snag eelke klein's sets. I'm not sure if you're wanting to burn to cd, or have an mp3 player hooked up to your stereo system, but his 2-hour mixes are amazingly strong. (he seems a lot like joris voorn bet slightly less monotonous).
how about some classic e-mixes? parks and wilson? desyn+murk+g&d from wmc 03? might i even recommend dusting off Digweed's sydney gu?
also, pretty much anything mixed by OlliS is worthy of a listen. Especially his, i think it's him, his latest one opening with maceo plex (or maybe it's the second track. it's down there in promos)you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Good Music Request
Guy J (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=94) - Live at La Rocca, Lier, Belgium [April 9th 2011] [/URL][URL]http://rapidshare.com/files/457817264/guyj_larocca.mp3 (https://rapidshare.com/files/457817264/guyj_larocca.mp3) 128 Kbit / MP3 / 133 Minutes John Digweed (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb
Benga!
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment