If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Possibility the best remote desktop software I've come across so far.
File transfer is as easy as anything and best of all it's free!!
In terms of security I don't think I would be transferring bank details etc. but for quick email checks/transfers/torrent check-ups/work shite. It's really good. I'm even thinking of introducing this at work for remote presentations.
Remote desktop access solutions by TeamViewer: connect to remote computers, provide remote support, and collaborate online ➤ Free for personal use!
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
use this frequently at work, works very well for quick and dry runs but I've been using Citrix of late (for work) and it's the best RDC I've every used. (Have used Windows RDP, Citrix, TightVNC/OpenVNC, Teamviewer)
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment