jenks-logo-1a.jpg
Happy Birthday Jenks
Collapse
X
-
Happy Birthday Jenks
HBD to someone who is, quite possibly, the person I have known the LONGEST online. Hope you've had a good one old geezer, didn't realize you're just 11 months north of me.
jenks-logo-1a.jpgwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Happy Birthday Jenks
Plus he hasn't aged one bit since [ms] started .... happy b-day !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Jenks
happy birth annyversary :P
have a nice time!!!!It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Jenks

Happy Birthday Jenks!
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Jenks
Happy Beated Birthday My Good Man!!
I hope you had an incredible day celebrating
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment