If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Desperately looking for Sasha @ Gatecrasher in 2000. I believe Sander K was with spinning alongside that night. I was rummaging through my old cd's (that molded my teen years) and stumbled upon that set. But the CD is so badly scratched, it doesn't play past the first 30 seconds.
Wondering if anyone might have a copy or can direct me as to where I can find it... been searching for 2 days now. I've exhausted every search engine, torrent, and P2P database outlet.
This is a set that a lot of us have been seeking out for quite some time. Although, I was not in attendance, I watched the live webcast thanks to Gatecrasher tv of sorts. This was the first time that I had heard Sander spin & was blown away. It seemed like Sasha & Sander were feeding off of each other, one trying to top the other's set. Sick all around!
I was there for this night .. someone posted a snippet and the quality sounded awful. Think it was a video webcast at a shite bit rate, they had a screen up behind the Djs showing what was being broadcasted.
Shame is was a great night (Sasha's never played a bad set in a white shirt) .. they played 7+ hrs and it was more hr on hr off than b2b.
One of those sets that's unlikely to surface.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
No, i don't think this is the one. I may be wrong -- but it doesnt sound like it.
I believe it may actually be the one that Chunky was talking about... I don't mind the bad quality. It's a nonsensical-bass heavy set that I just want to revisit for the nostalgia.
2000_Sasha - webcast from gatecrasher Sheffield 12-12-2000
140 MB
edit: just stuck it on, it's an essential mix from the gatecrasher summer sound system. Seb fontain introduces sasha in the first 30 seconds. First tune is a remix of scorchio
seems it's identical in content to the following file on my hard drive: 2000_Sasha & Seb Fontaine - GateCrasherSSS - 06.18.00
Travelled over for this one myself. Was an amazing night though i had a bit of trouble getting in! But once in, it was relentless! One for the ever hazy memory bank!
Travelled over for this one myself. Was an amazing night though i had a bit of trouble getting in! But once in, it was relentless! One for the ever hazy memory bank!
lol
My (quite fucked) bros kept saying 'sander is sounding great' (my reply ... its sasha) .. then later on 'Sander is sounding great' (my reply ... Sasha has been on for the last hour).
I drove from Sheffield back to Liverpool after ... dunno how I did it !!
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
2000_Sasha - webcast from gatecrasher Sheffield 12-12-2000
140 MB
edit: just stuck it on, it's an essential mix from the gatecrasher summer sound system. Seb fontain introduces sasha in the first 30 seconds. First tune is a remix of scorchio
seems it's identical in content to the following file on my hard drive: 2000_Sasha & Seb Fontaine - GateCrasherSSS - 06.18.00
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment