http://soundcloud.com/oleg-izergin/solarity-north-circ-izergin
Maybe I'm just going soft with age
Collapse
X
-
Maybe I'm just going soft with age
...but I'm finding this groove and overall production to be really tight!
Cranked this on a mix today on the way from work and found myself doing 96 at one point...
http://soundcloud.com/oleg-izergin/solarity-north-circ-izerginmixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavTags: None -
Re: Maybe I'm just going soft with age
...but I'm finding this groove and overall production to be really tight!
Cranked this on a mix today on the way from work and found myself doing 96 at one point...
http://soundcloud.com/oleg-izergin/solarity-north-circ-izergin
Maybe check out artists like Tiesto and Armin Van Buren.
You're welcome.
-
-
-
Re: Maybe I'm just going soft with age
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Maybe I'm just going soft with age
I just listened to it again, totally sober... It's the beat, I think. Somehow it's got me all hands in the air.
Ok...can someone draw me a map back to my dignity, please...
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Maybe I'm just going soft with age
I don't care what you all say! I listen to it and I feel free as a dove!
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
-
Re: Maybe I'm just going soft with age
Um..... no....

Of course, If Paris Hilton plays this thing in her upcoming DJ gig...I will be forced to end myself.


mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Maybe I'm just going soft with age
Miro's got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment