If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Yep, yet another very special ep !! Don't know how he just keeps doing it !!
I was going to turn it off , so I could listen later in best quality. I can't turn it off !!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
No doubt, Didi. It is kinda unbelievable. He puts out more quality in a week, than most dj's do there entire careers. I remember debating with someone that was originally from Brazil, who the best dj was. This was back in '06. He, a native South American, went with Howells. Me a native North American, said Hernan. Kinda funny. Hernan reminds me each week as to why he is my fav.
I wonder how he feels l now ?? Hernan is on every level you can possibly think of best in the world!! And I'm not justifying that with imho. He just is !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
No doubt, Didi. It is kinda unbelievable. He puts out more quality in a week, than most dj's do there entire careers. I remember debating with someone that was originally from Brazil, who the best dj was. This was back in '06. He, a native South American, went with Howells. Me a native North American, said Hernan. Kinda funny. Hernan reminds me each week as to why he is my fav.
well that native southAmerican
have really good taste tooo jejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
& also good debating
they are magic Friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HC b2b DH = :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment