If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Does anyone have contact info for him or know what he is up to?
I went and partied with him in Antwerp about 5 years ago all nite at a Sasha show and want to see how he is doing. He posted on here like crazy years ago, but I think he got married and maybe has dropped off the internets. But I haven't seen him post here at all in years so I'm wondering what's up.
Top lad indeed! Funny, smart, and all round great guy. I bet he's a blast to party with!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
+1, funniest member yet imo I didnt realize you went all the way to Belgium to party Rez0, must have been amazing.
Yeah I bought my BMW and picked it up in Munich. My friend and I drove around Europe and we hit up Belgium and caught a Sasha show and met up with him. It was pretty fun.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't that like double the price tag or do you save money or what's the benefit of that? More power, what?
It's the exact same car as you see here in the states, it actually is the factory where they are built and shipped to the US. Too bad, it would be cool to have the drivers seat on the other side of the car James Bond style though.
The car actually costs a lot less. A guy posts online every year the wholesale prices of the car for Germany and the US. It was about $7k cheaper than the sticker price you'd see down the street. I didn't pay for the import tax that is added so that the dealer can make a bunch of scratch and whatever else they add on so they can make money off of their inventory. So the lower price of the car will pay for the trip or you can come out ahead if you don't spend a ton.
I've read that people will buy a car, fly over to Munich and get back on a plane the same day and come back to sell the car or make some money. You have to appear in person to pick the car up with your passport.
^fascinating, maybe we'll buy a VW there . My wife has been eyeing the Tiguan (sp) forever. She has a wolfsberg edition jetta now after trading in the passat which at the time was more car than she needed.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment