2 video's from his last set at Voyeur in March:
Sasha @ Voyeur (san diego) on Sat 6/30
Collapse
X
-
Sasha @ Voyeur (san diego) on Sat 6/30
If I was still living there I'd definitely be in attendance. Please tell me someone here is going? A friend of mine will be there for sure so I'll probably have some video to post later.
2 video's from his last set at Voyeur in March:
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Sasha @ Voyeur (san diego) on Sat 6/30
He's going to be in Chicago on Sunday, too! I'm definitely going to be at that one.Last edited by dyreschlock; June 28, 2012, 11:09:53 PM. -
Re: Sasha @ Voyeur (san diego) on Sat 6/30
Well, he's playing a festival in Chicago, so they'll be plenty of shit recordings coming out of that.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment