BB9900 Enable WiFi Hotspot Sharing
Collapse
X
-
BB9900 Enable WiFi Hotspot Sharing
For documentation purposes, those with BB9900, this is how you enable WiFi Hotspot Sharing for free
You set it in the blackberry desktop software under tools menu, mobile internet settings, "add" a new item, enter wap.voicestream.com as access point, leaving the rest blank. I also set it up for Bluetooth tethering and life is sweet again. Just really hope they don't take it out any time soon.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: BB9900 Enable WiFi Hotspot Sharing
In lay terms, are you saying any blackberry can become a hot spot?
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: BB9900 Enable WiFi Hotspot Sharing
OS 7.X has the option to, so yes.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment