FAO: Sbando
Collapse
X
-
FAO: Sbando
How are you brah, I think I remember you being rather unhappy several weeks ago? Hope all is well and things are now looking up.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: FAO: Sbando
Personally, not really. The laziness here at ms made me angry, but I'm still minding the WOW section (tough job) and checking P&R daily.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚ -
Re: FAO: Sbando
Keeping busy then, nice to hear, keep yo chin up yah?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Re: FAO: Sbando
Raccoon your work is very much underestimated. Nothing more to say than a simple thank you ans hope all is going pleasantly well.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment