I would own/operate a chain of international concert venues that the best bands/dj's in the world lined up to perform at as my main source of income. I am currently pursuing my dreams of being an actor.
Dream Job
Collapse
X
-
Dream Job
What's everyone's dream job? If you could wake-up tomorrow and have any career you wanted, what would it be. Be as vague or as detailed as possible.
I would own/operate a chain of international concert venues that the best bands/dj's in the world lined up to perform at as my main source of income. I am currently pursuing my dreams of being an actor.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Dream Job
Surgeon or a Photo Journalist.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Dream Job
I would like to own a small venue somewere on a unknown beach in the middle of nowere with the best balearic and open minded vibe in the world. A venue like Sa Trinxa or DC10, and I would like to combine it with art like a small Burning Man
.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Dream Job
Journey man professional goalkeeper with a decent playing career in Spain, Italy, Croatia, Serbia, Japan, Brazil & Argentina.
No international caps thanks.
Producer/dj/label boss would be great, but I think its not as flash as we might think far too much uncertainty in the set up stage...I'd prefer the small venue idea.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Dream Job
isn't "Dream Job" an oxymoron?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Dream Job
I don't think so. When you were a kid you probably daydreamed about what "you would be when you grew up." I think it's important to carry that kind of imagination and thinking into your adult life.
But more to your point, if you want to be a professional vacationer then that works for me
.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Dream Job
well, my reason for stating it is, as Confucius said "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” So it won't become a "job" in the true sense of the word.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Dream Job
^That wouldn't fit in the thread title
....and I'm not even sure that is even true. I think there are elements of "work" involved even with jobs you enjoy. Time is time, and I think it's human nature to want to spend time doing something different than what you currently are doing, even if it's something you love. Eventually it will have elements of being work.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment