http://soundcloud.com/robot-heart/swamy-and-john-dill-robot
Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
Collapse
X
-
Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
Kicking off the burn night@ robot heart.. Burning man 2012
http://soundcloud.com/robot-heart/swamy-and-john-dill-robotTags: None -
Comment
-
Re: Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
I dont think there is anything we can do about the Burridge @ BM 2011... I remember spacecadet saying it'll be available, it'll be available, soon....soon.. then all of a sudden Burridge didn't want it to be released for some reason or another..
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
The release of it is totally up to Mr Burridge. If he has his reasons for not releasing it we have to respect his choice.
Instead of complaining about sets you guys dont have, listen to the ones you do
there are some great ones out there..This one here is one of them..especially if you were at the burn
Comment
-
Re: Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
Listened to this set the other day... excellent set from beginning to end, need to listen to it again without a doubt!!
BTW, I msg'd Burridge re: Burning Man 2011 on SoundCloud and here is his response...
leeburridge Yesterday 12:37
IT'S COMING...
the waiting game begins.. haha.
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
Yea this set from swamy and dill is a fantastic opening set for the burn night.. The track around the 32 min mark was playing right as the man started to burn..it was lovely!Comment
-
Re: Swamy and John Dill - Robot Heart - Burn Night 2012
well we have been waiting over a year a couple of more days (not months) wont hurt!BTW, I msg'd Burridge re: Burning Man 2011 on SoundCloud and here is his response...
leeburridge Yesterday 12:37
IT'S COMING...
the waiting game begins.. haha.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment