If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Could have sworn I posted this last night. Must have forgot to hit the button.
Anyway voting finishes on Thursday Midnight GMT . This one is run a little better than the DJ mag one. Plus you don't have to belong to the great data mining company in the sky [cloud]
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Really??? , Even I had no trouble filling the 5 spaces this year, and we all know how narrow my tastes are.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
^ Bummer, I really feel for you I think I would shrivel up and die if I couldn't find any music I liked .
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
i was registered..i ave been on RA for a few years...and I missed the actual voting..so will it just use the top 5 dj i have by default?
My voting is influenced by regular sets/productions and of course perceived quality...Maya Jane Coles made it last year for me based on productions and a couple of mixes I enjoyed...
Martin Garcia was new to me and had regular sets last year...he is off my top 5 now.
John Digweed, Shur-I-kan, Nick Curly, Adam Beyer and Hernan Cattaneo is my current top 5....JD @ 1..the rest not sure what order...Beyer @ 5 i think
^^ Sorry ! No they won't because the djs that you vote for have to be in your diary on RA . , you were able to add to the diary so you could vote.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment