If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
As every week someone creates this thread, I took the responsability today
Have a great weekend MS people! Iīm feeling happy today, without any reason. I have no plans yet, just Norah Jonesī concert tomorrow night. Iīll try to have some sleeping, some beers, some friends... and some time to listen to ths cds I bought yesterday (finally released here HCīs latest master series, FOALS - thanks mate -, bowie, Kings of Leon).
Have a nice time! take care!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment