Any suggestions for over the ear headphones for use at home? Minimal sound leakage is required and budget is around USD$200.
Headphone recommendation needed - minimal sound leakage
Collapse
X
-
Headphone recommendation needed - minimal sound leakage
I've just been through a pair of Bose OE2i for travelling, and these were more like speakers than headphones. Sound leakage was terrible.
Any suggestions for over the ear headphones for use at home? Minimal sound leakage is required and budget is around USD$200.Tags: None -
Re: Headphone recommendation needed - minimal sound leakage
Just look for closed cans. Headphones come in closed or open designs. Open = leaker but wider soundstage. I'm currently using a Beyer DT 990 which is semi open.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Headphone recommendation needed - minimal sound leakage
The Phonon SMB-02 are closed and sound amazing but are a bit out of you price range. If you can put out another 150dls on the table I would highly recommend themQuiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Headphone recommendation needed - minimal sound leakage
I just picked up some Audio Technica ATH ES7 after doing a lot of research online. I like how they sound for our music and they dont leak much at all:
41jJKAsbfuL.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica.../dp/B000R0TPQ8
A nice review on head-fi here:
motherloverComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment