If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"Black Magic, my dark electronic music residency at Trouw, is really my pet project, the sort of music I don't get to play at most clubs because it's not peaktime or uplifting or hipster-friendly enough. But to me, this shit is home. Not a single record I play on these nights is a compromise, it's really take-it-or-leave-it. It's the most honest and rewarding sort of dialogue I can have with the dancefloor."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment