I wish everybody on [ms] a quiet and peaceful Christmas and I hope you all enjoy your presents and the moments you spend with your beloved. Ho Ho Ho and be nice to Santa!
Merry Christmas
Collapse
X
-
Merry Christmas
Those who know me may have noticed that I was unavailable in the last months and I wanted to say Thanks for all the messages I have received (and I may not have replied to). I am still here, still alive but don't go much online these days because I need to care for family and friends at the moment.
I wish everybody on [ms] a quiet and peaceful Christmas and I hope you all enjoy your presents and the moments you spend with your beloved. Ho Ho Ho and be nice to Santa!Tags: None -
Re: Merry Christmas
Frohe Weihnachten! tomComment
-
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all MS members....peace & love!Comment
-
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas everyone! You're a good man TomTom, taking care of what matters most!
last nights sunset:



I was doing 85 mph, or else they would look better
.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Merry Christmas
merry christmas all!
hope all is well with you and yours tom!!!
p.s. i'm hoping to get something for the season posted in a little bit...
having some trouble posting attachments for some reason.
hungry girl will be helping me later to try to get it sorted!Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Wishing you all a safe & happy holiday with your loved ones! xoxsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Merry Christmas
wishing nothing but the best for all of you, good people of MS .. have a great Christmas!
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment