80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
Collapse
X
-
80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
Hello, everyone, I need your help mates, the New Wave/Synthpop sound is what led me into Electronic music, can someone please help me find this song sounded like a Synth ballad, don't know if the lyrics were German or English, whatever but I do remember that the chorus went something like, "Hello, hello", I know not much help right but if someone out there in the Electronic world or one of you Djs know who I'm talking about band & song, please advise me who this catchy song belonged to, Band & TItle of song, so I can look for i or better yet please post linkt. Has been killing me becuz the radio dj at KROQ never mentioned the title or name of band. If you can help with this I truly, truly, appreciate it. I know someone at there's knows this song. Also if you happened to know of any other cool unknown, obscure sick sounding New Wave bands, would love that info as well, I already know of the popular groups & one hit wonders, looking for the New Wave bands you never hear about to much but sounded Awesome,thank you.Tags: None -
Re: 80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
▐►LARS FALK (1983 New Wave) - YouTube -
Re: 80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
Thank you all for your replies but still not correct song I found that but not correct song, band or title = ( The part in the chorus line that says, “hello, hello, hello” is actually a female voice loop but male singing most of the song w/ maybe a female as well, has a real catchy synth melody, sounds like the group might be from England or other European country, can’t find the title or name of group anywhere but I heard once when I was listening to KROQ, ROCK OF THE 80S, while in California circa 86-89. Come on you KROQ lovers out there, HELPPP MEEEEEEE find this cool new wave band & songComment
-
Re: 80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
does nobody know this song, sorry for the minimal amount of hints but that's all I remember about his cool track from the late 80s, please someone that lived in California & listen to KROQ in the 80s tell me who is the artist and name of songComment
-
Re: 80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
Thank's mate, not ther right song though but still a cool song by the way. The song i'm talking about is more synthy and has male & female vocals I do recall. It's like total loss of memory I lost the cassette, so hard to remember all the lyrics but I do believe it was English but heard it on KROQ from Pasadena during that 86-90 synth New Wave revolution. Somebody who lived in California & listened to KROQ religiously please help me, would appreciate very much,Comment
-
-
-
Re: 80s New Wave song that used to be played on KROQ in the late 80s
Not correct song but great groups & great songs, especially Big Supreme never heard of them before please keep posting these beautiful gems***songs, groups we never heard of. I love the sound ot 80s New Wave/Synth/Darkwave, please keep helping me find my song, I know someone who reads this will find it & I will be indebted to you forever, thanks to those who have tried so far. Keep posting more New Wave links, soundclouds, youtube sites, etc where I can find this gem, I it's going to be out there somewhere.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment