If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am currently putting together my production studio and am wondering if my M-audio Fast Track Pro will have any compatibility issues with a Windows 8 machine. I have heard some people having issues, and also having additional issues with support form Avid who owns M-audio. If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know. The following is what I am starting off with in the studio:
Sony Vaio E Series: Intel I5 processor/8GB Ram/ 750 GB HD(7200RPM)/ 3 USB 2.0,1 USB 3.0.
Native Instruments Maschine MK2
Reaper DAW
Keyboard interface-( still deliberating on that one)
Audio Card- M-Audio Fast Track Pro.
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
I am currently putting together my production studio and am wondering if my M-audio Fast Track Pro will have any compatibility issues with a Windows 8 machine. I have heard some people having issues, and also having additional issues with support form Avid who owns M-audio. If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know. The following is what I am starting off with in the studio:
Sony Vaio E Series: Intel I5 processor/8GB Ram/ 750 GB HD(7200RPM)/ 3 USB 2.0,1 USB 3.0.
Native Instruments Maschine MK2
Reaper DAW
Keyboard interface-( still deliberating on that one)
Audio Card- M-Audio Fast Track Pro.
i switched to windows 8 and was having so much problems with it i finally gave in and went back to windows 7.... win8 has so many comparability issues it just wasn't productive enough for me... if u have the option stick with win 7
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment