mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

FAO Runningman

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005
    • 29125

    #1

    FAO Runningman

    What's your take on this Snowden ordeal? I'm bored at this very moment, and I know your camp probably has a few unique opinions about this secret agent gone rogue..

    (fao anyone as well btw)

    It was fun while it lasted...
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004
    • 11849

    #2
    Re: FAO Runningman

    Inside job.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....




    Comment

    • floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005
      • 29125

      #3
      Re: FAO Runningman

      antique cctv

      It was fun while it lasted...

      Comment

      • Baader Meinhof
        Banned
        • Nov 2012
        • 116

        #4
        Re: FAO Runningman

        There ain't been no runningman around here for a long time. I think he's over at bobjuice with DIDI, Miro, chunky, superwave, Johns, Simonr etc

        Comment

        • floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005
          • 29125

          #5
          Re: FAO Runningman

          ^dude wtf?

          It was fun while it lasted...

          Comment

          • audrey_w
            Gold Gabber
            • Jan 2013
            • 731

            #6
            Re: FAO Runningman

            Comment

            • floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005
              • 29125

              #7
              Re: FAO Runningman

              ^Audrey, have you heard of the term "pikey" before?

              It was fun while it lasted...

              Comment

              • audrey_w
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2013
                • 731

                #8
                Re: FAO Runningman

                You calling me a pikey?

                Comment

                • floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 29125

                  #9
                  Re: FAO Runningman

                  No. Test - passed! carry on

                  It was fun while it lasted...

                  Comment

                  • unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10173

                    #10
                    Re: FAO Runningman

                    Originally posted by floridaorange
                    "pikey"



                    I cant find a translation for that.

                    Comment

                    • Huggie Smiles
                      Anyone have Styx livesets?
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 11849

                      #11
                      Re: FAO Runningman

                      do you like dags?
                      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....




                      Comment

                      • unkle
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10173

                        #12
                        Re: FAO Runningman

                        WTF ??? is that english ???

                        Comment

                        • floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 29125

                          #13
                          Re: FAO Runningman

                          Originally posted by unkle
                          I cant find a translation for that.
                          Me neither, it's just a term Chunky used when someone posted a gif in the politics section. I still haven't the foggiest notion what it means.

                          It was fun while it lasted...

                          Comment

                          • unkle
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10173

                            #14
                            Re: FAO Runningman

                            audrey must know something that we dont......

                            Comment

                            • floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 29125

                              #15
                              Re: FAO Runningman

                              ^guess so!

                              Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                              do you like dags?
                              Is that Wisconsin for "dogs?"

                              It was fun while it lasted...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                                THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                                Enter the full venue ↗