Guess opinions are not allowed to be shared openly on MS.
What's In A (Dj) Name?
Collapse
X
-
What's In A (Dj) Name?
Edited due to trolling. again.
Guess opinions are not allowed to be shared openly on MS.Last edited by floridaorange; June 30, 2013, 05:03:13 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: What's In A (Dj) Name?
This is some of the most stupid shit I have ever heard. It sounds like you need some assurance that the music you like is credible. Hey man I'm in the disco, this band are playing the most obnoxious racist rhetoric I have ever heard, but their name just makes me want to beat off. I will have to buy all their records. -
-
Re: What's In A (Dj) Name?
geez calm the fuck down... it wasn't mean to be ultra serious, it was just a thought.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What's In A (Dj) Name?
I'm sure there are multiple bands called "the clap" & "the mighty mighty cumshots" so I will settle on starting a band called "the shit cunts".This is some of the most stupid shit I have ever heard. It sounds like you need some assurance that the music you like is credible. Hey man I'm in the disco, this band are playing the most obnoxious racist rhetoric I have ever heard, but their name just makes me want to beat off. I will have to buy all their records.
We will be shit and cunts so the name is not only edgey and rebellious with hipster undertones, it will also serve as an accurate description of who we are.Comment
-
Re: What's In A (Dj) Name?
^ Iīll be fan #1
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: What's In A (Dj) Name?
check this out:
Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
The Devil Wears Prada
Toad the Wet Sprocket
Dogs Die in Hot Cars
Cherry Poppin' Daddies
Anal Cunt
Panic! At the Disco
Hoobastank
Confrontation Camp
Dave Matthews Band
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe
and...
The BeatlesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment