Any suggestions/ideas? thx
macbook updates
Collapse
X
-
macbook updates
So my white macbook has been going strong for years... we have an aluminum macbook pro as well, which I will use one this thing becomes obsolete, but for now it's still a good machine. Having said that, the only update I ever get is for "Itunes." It's been probably 6 months - 1 year that I've been prompted to update anything else besides the latest version of Itunes (which I always ignore btw).
Any suggestions/ideas? thx
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: macbook updates
Apple just rolled out some updates for my Macbook Air for camera RAW support, security, and Java.
They roll out updates specific to your hardware so maybe your white Macbook doesn't need updates for the newer machines?
Apple - Software Update
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: macbook updates
Just found a "software update log" and everything looks good. thx
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment