Thanks!
NYE Mixes
Collapse
X
-
NYE Mixes
Yo! So I'm going to a wedding in a really cool part of Florida for NYE this year. I'm looking for newer sounding and very listenable mixes. I've got the after hours mixes on lockdown so no need suggesting them. But something a lot of people in their 30's would like. In the past I played Sasha & Digweed Southfest Buenos Aires 2005. Something special like this would be great, just newer. So far the Hot Since 82 knee deep mix is on the top of my list.
Thanks!
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: NYE Mixes
Several that ought to be up for consideration:
Andhim - Live @ Time Warp Afterparty | Studio 80 - December 2013
Mario Basanov - Live At Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival, Output, NYC (Nov. 2013)
Andrew Weatherall Sean Johnston - Live @ Electric Elephant Main Stage - 2013Comment
-
Re: NYE Mixes
thanks for all the suggestions, by "cool" I lazily meant tropical and serene, and a part of FL I haven't ever visited.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: NYE Mixes
My friend just asked me to bring my portable speakers/sub, that's all she said, so I just want to be prepared. I figure at the very least I might be entertaining friends later that night after several beverages so best to be prepared.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: NYE Mixes
Ah I see. Pretty informal then? You said last time you played Sasha and Digweed
so I imagined this may be a regular thing you do??
Just trying to picture the scene a little and get my head around the cultural differences. Here in the uk if you showed at someone's wedding with a pod full of sasha/digweed sets you'd be met with complete bemusement I would imagine.
Unless it was 1993Comment
-
Re: NYE Mixes
you would here too...the southfest 2005 mix is unique though, IMO. it just sounds special I dunno. Come to think of it, I once played it during halloween in a limo bus in San Diego and I think I might have skipped right to "the killers" "mr brightside" track
.
I'm sure she has her own TL.... so no worries there.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: NYE Mixes
who the hell gets married on Hogmaney?!
here iseverything you need: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...-2pkFJftUKjdRi
Psy Vs Linkin Park - full album....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: NYE Mixes
i saw this and thought of you too !
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: NYE Mixes
DJ FO, how did it go ??....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment