Will stream your photos videos and YouTube to dlna tv's, Apple tv's, rokus, Samsung and panny tvs.
Google Chromecast without the Dongle
Collapse
X
-
Google Chromecast without the Dongle
AllCast - Android Apps on Google Play
Will stream your photos videos and YouTube to dlna tv's, Apple tv's, rokus, Samsung and panny tvs.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Google Chromecast without the Dongle
Nice, good find.
I don;t know if you've tried Auto Awesome on the Photo app.
Basically Google gets a hold of your photos and does a whole heap of automatic features (Auto Awesome photos movies - Google+ Help).
E.g:
But I think this is only available on Kit Kat 4.4.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment