Anyone have any suggestions?
Remote Stream Your Music
Collapse
X
-
Remote Stream Your Music
Anyone have any recommendations of a good media server to run remotely? I realize my collection has vastly outgrown any portable device I will buy - until the 128 GB iPhone 6 will make it just about sufficient to load my stuff on, but since that won't happen for another 2 years, anyone have any media server recommendations? I've seen (not tried) Plex, Subsonic, MediaMonkey but have no experience with them.
Anyone have any suggestions?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Remote Stream Your Music
I have uploaded all my sets to Google Music and have stopped trying to sync the actual files back and from from devices to PCs. Problem = Solved.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be. -
Re: Remote Stream Your Music
^^^ this might actually work come to think of it. ie Google Music
I use Plex on a regular for all my video streaming and I think its the bees knees.. never tried it for music though...
I do have a iTunes server app on my Drobo that I haven't set up yet.. but seriously considering as an viable option.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment