If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
From new material by Moodymann to his own ‘I Thought I had You’ from his soon-to-be-released 5th album ‘B.L.U.E’ on Skylax Records (Feb 2014), Scotsman Carlos treats us to a friends-and-favourites set. A musical and upbeat drive offering a peek into the soul of this man of many hats and talents.How, when and where was this mix recorded?Greetings! This mix was recorded on a friend’s set of CDJS,A Xone 22 mixer and my rotary isolators in France.How do you feel about each of your albums? Favourite of the lot?
Ah they are all very different! Lune Eclaire was produced the hard way using sequencers and synths for full on house and techno LP. I remember feeding all my recordings into an old Akai S900 which was time consuming. I bought a few vintage synths for ... Read More »
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.