Who's going and which events have caught your eye ?
Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Collapse
X
-
Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Finally hitting SoBe for this.
Who's going and which events have caught your eye ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Tags: None -
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Easter B_rock should be great .. Ripperton opening and a 6 hour set.
#FullFuckingForcesigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Vagabond for sure. I guess that is the closest we can get to the Bedrock parties he throws in London here in the US..
one boat party.. not sure which one. I missed out on Sasha and the Cattaneo/Warren, but that one still says that you can get tix at the boat at "first come/first serve" basis.. so I might go for it.
If the boat thing doesn't work out I will probably check out Dice and Carola at Space
Where is Emerson playing at ?Comment
-
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Scratch the boat.. the Sasha one is probably going to be awesome but its a bit too much for me at $200, so instead i will be doing this
Last Night On Earth with Sasha and Guests - Tickets - Trade - Miami Beach, FL, March 27, 2014 | Ticketfly
I just hope we get at least a 2 hour set from himComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Hernan and Nick Warren are doing an after party post Tuesday boat (details tba) and playing the Weds night.Vagabond for sure. I guess that is the closest we can get to the Bedrock parties he throws in London here in the US..
one boat party.. not sure which one. I missed out on Sasha and the Cattaneo/Warren, but that one still says that you can get tix at the boat at "first come/first serve" basis.. so I might go for it.
If the boat thing doesn't work out I will probably check out Dice and Carola at Space
Looked at the Sasha things, but am doing Digger' boat on the Thursday and decided to go to Josh Wink's Ovum 20 Party at Treehouse later that night.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
From all i've seen of these parties they don't look great. Every clip of every gig at every wmc looks the same - people pouting and posing and taking pictures of themselves, not dancing in case their make up smudges - and that's just the blokes!
I'm sure there is some good stuff going on somewhere but everything i've seen of it looks so dull, I wouldn't bother forking out for the air fare.Comment
-
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Break from the english weather, somewhere I've not been, house with a load of friends .. it's not that bad.From all i've seen of these parties they don't look great. Every clip of every gig at every wmc looks the same - people pouting and posing and taking pictures of themselves, not dancing in case their make up smudges - and that's just the blokes!
I'm sure there is some good stuff going on somewhere but everything i've seen of it looks so dull, I wouldn't bother forking out for the air fare.
Always wanted to do it once ... Vagabond/boat aside, can't see me preferring it to the vibe of ibiza ... but lets see.
Plus 5 or 6 Digweed different sets during the week can't be that bad .. will focus on the music and ignore the posing and pouting .. most of which NRJ will be doing
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Miami WMC 2014 ... who's going ?
Some people live their lives constantly comparing different experiences with others... and some people accept new and different experiences simply for what they are. New and different. Comparing things, experiences, people and what have you, instead of appreciating them for their unique qualities is a really good way to become miserable.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment