Mad Decent Block Party 2014
Mad decent block party
Collapse
X
-
Mad decent block party
In FT Lauderdale - checkout the lineup - I recognize a few of the artists but - what do you all think? I am going to go - but curious to know who I should (if any) not miss.
Mad Decent Block Party 2014
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Mad decent block party
Ya, I know it's not really anything MS would find interesting but figured wtf and posted anyway. Even if I leave having found 1-2 new artists to enjoy that will be worth it for me just spending the day in beautiful ft lauderdale with my wife and friends.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Mad decent block party
Personally don't know much of the artists on the line up; bar the well known, but f you're planning a day of awesomeness, you may as well make the most out of it.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Mad decent block party
RJD2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well worth it
(although i have never actually seen him live, but want to)....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment