If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
its been years since i listened the last time so i put it on today. disc 1 is still great, doesnt sound dated at all.
never could get into disc 2, which most of you will prefer i guess. but for me the programming and track selection on the first disc is just miles better.
I never got the whole it sounds dated concept. To me it sounds like it was produced in the time it was produced. Or the whole CD 1, CD2, If I'm going to listen to it, I play CD1 then CD2 as if it was one continuous mix.
I listen to both of them, one after the other (I like to listen to the full works, with any music style, I never skip tracks).
I like cd1 very much!
A few days ago I listened again to GU Nick Warren: Budapest. that album is evil
Still one of the best, a classic. Unfortunately the last time I played GU19 LA it sounded a bit dated, probably because that sound was so overplayed after its release.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
GU LA and MMII (which should have been a 2xCD mix) are my fav digweed releases, apart from his "live in" series. fabric and transitions on renaissance did not do anything for me.
I never got the whole it sounds dated concept. To me it sounds like it was produced in the time it was produced. Or the whole CD 1, CD2, If I'm going to listen to it, I play CD1 then CD2 as if it was one continuous mix.
Neither do I. I still listen to music I bought in my teens. Great music tends to say great.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Best track:
A.D.N.Y. presents Leiva - Something For The Soul
Good ones:
Underworld - Cups (Salt City Orchestra Mix)
LSG - Into Deep (Medway Remix)
Luzon - The Baguio Track
Jean Phillipe Aviance - Useless
Medway - Flanker
Moonface - Futurized Fears
Breeder - Sputnik (New York FM Mix)
Science Dept. - Persuasion (Funk Function Future Mix)
Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Evolution Mix)
Fast Forward / Skip:
Madder Rose - Overflow (FC Kahuna Mix)
Francesco Farfa - Tribe & Trance (Voyager Remix)
Lexicon Avenue - Here I Am (Hard Mix)
Johan - Crash (Funk Function Groove Mix)
Hole In One - Amrad In The 7th Phase (Ferr's Sublimal Recut)
Ingmar - To The Rescue
Still one of the best GU releases though, and superb mixing by Diggers, as usual.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment