6/10
Kill The Messenger [2014]
Collapse
X
-
Kill The Messenger [2014]
Pretty good movie about a reporter who uncovered the involvement of the CIA with the sale of drugs and supplying of arms and ammunition to Nicarugan rebels and how it ends for him. Was surprised to see Jeremy Renner in the lead (since I last saw him in the latest Bourne Flick).
6/10www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re:
Good movie. Recommended! If you like reporter type of stories (All the President's Men, etc.) then you'll enjoy the film.
-
Re: Kill The Messenger [2014]
^^ Weak drunk review
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment