ps.must be available on vinyl
I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
Collapse
X
-
I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
so...I stopped buying records when I moved to the US in 2002, but now I'm back in Europe and I got my turntables back from my father in law's attic. In the meantime I've listened to sets continuously, but have been completely out of the loop with what track is what and who produced what. Ideally, I want to pick up some of the best stuff that I missed out on...If you could recommend just one classic track that I missed in, say, the last 5 years, what would it be?
ps.must be available on vinylmotherloverTags: None -
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
This:
On & On at Juno Records
Dubnobasswithmyheadman remastered
Underworld :: Store╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚ -
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
Like On & On, quality tune. Thanks!motherloverComment
-
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
the Watergate X comp from 2013? was pretty nice. available on vinyl as well
most of the tracks Innervisions put out in the last yrsComment
-
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
very economical, €40 on discogs with 3 vinyl and 2 cd's. I'll check out what's on it, thanks!motherloverComment
-
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
Barnt - Geffen http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-P...elease/3530743Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
everything kompakt is releasins is worth vinyl.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I started buying vinyl again...what did I miss?
did you get any of the unmixed versions of diggers "Live In" series?
they are worth a look for sureComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment