I've searched but neither can I find the sets in the archives or on [ms]. Does anyone recollect those particular sets or know the thread link?
Steve James Pensacola Mix
Collapse
X
-
Steve James Pensacola Mix
I was cleaning out some of my archives last night and ran into some afterparty mixes Steve had released but I remember from the main party night, he had released a 2 or 3 part mix that was absolutely numbing. There was a thread on [ms] about it and I even posted minute markers to highlight some of the bombs he dropped in his mix.
I've searched but neither can I find the sets in the archives or on [ms]. Does anyone recollect those particular sets or know the thread link?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
How is it that I'm missing this too? I went and looked in my archives and don't see it anywhere. Hopefully I've got it backed up on CD at home. I'll check tonight.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpic -
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
I'm looking for the one where we had the Pensacola [ms] meet. It was 2009 iirc? He had released one mix on here and it had some tracks on it that were fantastic. I can't locate that one at all.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
Kamal,
If this is what you are looking for I still have them and can upload them if you want them.
let me know.
Bob
Steve James - Afterparty, Afterparty - mar. 9, 2006 - Part 1
Steve James - Afterparty, Afterparty - mar. 9, 2006 - Part 2
Steve James - Boat - Afterparty Pensacola,FL - nov. 18, 2006 - Part 3
Steve James - Boat - Afterparty Pensacola,FL - nov. 18, 2006 - Part 4
Steve James - Boat - Afterparty Pensacola,FL - nov. 18, 2006 - Part 5Comment
-
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
It's from 2008. This is the Mix - MCast sessions 011 with Steve James September 15, 2008www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
Ok finally found it (I'm hoping it's the one) -
MCast Sessions 011
I'll reconfirm in a few if this is the right one.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
This is the one
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
haha, nice. time to give my ears some candy. thanks for sharing kamal. it's been a couple years since I've listened to any of his mixes.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Steve James Pensacola Mix
^i'd like to give that a listen if possible
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment