Is there something I'm not realizing about how this works? it's confusing, or just confusing to me lol
Private Messages
Collapse
X
-
Private Messages
You're logged in & typing a PM and you go to hit send, you get an error saying it can't perform that function because you're no longer logged in. (Is this auto logout thing new?). Once you get that error, you can use the back key and see that your message & all that you typed is still there (it was auto saved). What I usually do then is copy my text, log back in, paste the text and then hit send. But since text is auto saved throughout your typing, can you just log back in and your text will still be there?
Is there something I'm not realizing about how this works? it's confusing, or just confusing to me lol
Tags: None -
Re: Private Messages
i think ms auto logs you out after you've been inactive for a while, its not that new as i,ve had it happen to me a few times as well -
Re: Private Messages
why is typing a message considered being inactive? I don't remember that being the case before lately, but maybe so.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Private Messages
The error is because of one of the plugins, though it shouldn't log you out. Send a PM to yourself and see if it gets delivered (it probably does)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment