If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This mix showcases a couple of my favourite tracks from our upcoming Anjunadeep 07 compilation, along with a bunch of tunes I am really feeling right now plus a few Burial oldies. Warehouse vibes from Paul Woolford, Bashmore on top vocal-stylee form, breakbeat pressure from Die & Justin Jay, and plenty more. I hope you enjoy the ride!"
"Anjunadeep 07 is a true reflection of the stuff we believe to be at the cutting edge of house right now, and I am delighted to be associated with these artists and present the compilation. Label faithfuls such as 16 Bit Lolitas, Martin Roth and Meramek are joined by new signings like Yotto and Matthias Vogt, plus myself and Nick Warren's Way Out West make our Anjunadeep debut! I hope everyone enjoys listening to the album as much as James and I enjoyed making it!
Tracklisting:
Yotto - Slowly Julio Bashmore - Kong
Budakid - Lost Paul Woolford - MDMA
Justin Jay - Storm
Tom Demac - Dave Saints
Diemantle - Rave Timez Burial & Four Tet - Moth (Cocolino Edit)
Lionel Weets - Learning To Learn
Sam Pauli - Aspice
Solomon Grey - Twilight (John Monkman Remix) Burial & Massive Attack - Four Walls
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.