If someone you know is trying to register, please PM me.
Sanity
Collapse
X
-
Sanity
In order for sanity to prevail and in an effort to curtail unrelenting re-registrations by members who cannot figure out what a ban means, I have disabled new registrations indefinitely.
If someone you know is trying to register, please PM me.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
-
Re: Sanity
Wait...wait...wait.....one more
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Re: Sanity
I'd like to propose an idea: a voucher system.
Meaning that if someone vouches and asks you to register their friend, they're as much on the line as the member they're asking to come onto the board. Meaning if the new member is banned, the person that referred them to the board can get banned as well.
That way it'll encourage members to exercise a bit of judgment and discretion if they get out of line and weed out the habitual idiots. Might bring back some civility to the board as well.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sanity
I'd like to propose an idea: a voucher system.
Meaning that if someone vouches and asks you to register their friend, they're as much on the line as the member they're asking to come onto the board. Meaning if the new member is banned, the person that referred them to the board can get banned as well.
That way it'll encourage members to exercise a bit of judgment and discretion if they get out of line and weed out the habitual idiots. Might bring back some civility to the board as well.















The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Sanity
Invite system like torrent trackers.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sanity
I guess he'll be here like the rest of the hypocritical mouthbreathing shits that complain selectively. Stay classy sweetheart.
I like the invite system idea - but not with it tied to postcount - there a way too many single sentence wonders that have nothing to contribute.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment