Coding jobs
Collapse
X
-
Coding jobs
Figured I'd ask for my cousin who's looking to interview for computer coding jobs in the U.S. He currently lives in Fl. If anyone knows of something with a solid company pleas let me know
. He's open to other states.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Coding jobs
Not sure if they are hiring but Portland is always a good place for tech, I think. A few companies that come to mind are based out of here.. Intel, Puppet Labs, Elemental Technologies, some others.
Seattle is always good too, Amazon, Microsoft.
I am in Finance with a different industry but always love tech since I was a computer science major before switching to accounting."pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment