Who Else Watched UFC 202
Collapse
X
-
Who Else Watched UFC 202
One of if not the best fight I've ever watched live. Great fights leading up to the main event but wow the mcgregor Diaz fight was incredible. The part where I was sure Diaz was going to get demolished and the started just attacking was unbelievable. 47/48 - 47/47 - 47/48 I believe was the final score. Do you think Connor should have lost more points for walking away or "running away" as Nate put it, a couple times during the fight? It did see like a defense tactic - but being the smaller fighter of the two...I'm interested to hear Connor talk about it during the press conference.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Who Else Watched UFC 202
i have not seen the whole thing yet
anyone got links?
the clips looked brutal!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
-
-
Re: Who Else Watched UFC 202
thats the first one....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment