If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thank you for putting this up, I promise I did have a good excuse. The file title was wrong so when you uploaded to itunes or any device it came down as 290. The music was right !! I did get them to fix it but if anyone has problems let me know , it's really easy to fix on a personal basis. It's great that it is in one piece now .!! Far less voiceovers . !!
From New Zealand, From Hernan instagram.
"Sometimes you find more energy in a little room in Auckland than in a big show somewhere else. Thank you New Zealand!! "
And he was sooo right !!
Btw I didn't take this, for all the years I worked as a photographer , I can't take pics on a phone to save my life. Mine are much worse than this. Give me a proper camera and I am fine .
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I kept having the same prob with the 290 thing showing up in iTunes, but ya was an easy fix. Good mix too, excited for the new full hour mixes
They have fixed that now.
Another thing I should comment on more often is the superb quality of the recording!! I have some others I regularly download, but they never sound as good as this. !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
This one is on repeat... Yes spoiled for sure with this every week
I love how you would never expect that first track and last track to be in the same mix but Hernan builds it there to perfection
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment