Can anyone recommend a kick ass mix or two to download? I'm still stuck in the dark house of the early 2000's. The minimal wave (to me) was so minimal I didn't even feel the vibe.
Recent Diggerz Set
Collapse
X
-
Recent Diggerz Set
I haven't listened to a good Diggerz set in a fucking eon and a half. I was surfing through the Diggz subforums and seems his transitions mixes are being regularly shared.
Can anyone recommend a kick ass mix or two to download? I'm still stuck in the dark house of the early 2000's. The minimal wave (to me) was so minimal I didn't even feel the vibe.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Recent Diggerz Set
It will be hard to find anything other than his Live in sets.
All i I can think of is the BPM 2016 set at blue parrot, the closing party at space Ibiza when he played before Cox and smashed it (be-at had a live stream so it's out there), and there is a short one from warp 2015 I believe which was decent as well. I can try to post links later if you can't find them.Comment
-
Re: Recent Diggerz Set
Yeah, live sets only for me. I've enjoyed most of those he has released on transitions, they should be pretty easy to pull out from the bunches.
I can't get into the week to week playing of new tracks, tho i'm sure there have been some decent ones i've missed, I just don't have the time or desire to sift through them.Comment
-
Re: Recent Diggerz Set
These are all the more recent ones I've kept and still listen to regularly:
John Digweed - Live @ Blue Parrot Beach Club, Mexico (BPM 2016)
John Digweed - Live @ Music is Revolution - Week 3 Discoteca, Space Ibiza (6-29-16)
John Digweed - Live @ Tomorrowland (2015) edit
John Digweed - Live @ Ultra Music Festival in Miami, Resistance Stage (WMC 2016)
John Digweed - Live @ Ultra Music Festival (3-28-15)
and of course his most recent Live In Montreal.
Let me know if your interested in any of them and I'll stick them on dropbox.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Recent Diggerz Set
Was listening to his latest Kiss today, it was surprisingly chill and downbeat, like a back to mine. Pleasant surprise.
Transitions 653 - John Digweed (2017-03-03) | Everybody Wants To Be The DJ | Stream on hearthis.at
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Recent Diggerz Set
Unfortunately not, sorry.
Where can I find the 320 kb/s mp3 version of that transitions show?
I may take a look.
For the moment I can only offer a "volume corrected" mp3, made of the audio of this youtube clip.
Tomorrowland 2015 | John Digweed - YouTube
Sounds okay now to my ears, but far too much crowd noise.
MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
MP3 174.8 MBComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment