newDeepProg | Mixcloudsasha-live-at-coachella-festival-2017-usa-16-apr-2017/
Sasha Coachella 2017
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
[QUOTE=chrisarm;1199472]hello, just found this. seems a pretty good copy
Sasha - live at Coachella Festival 2017 (USA) - 16-Apr-2017 by newDeepProg | Mixcloud -
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
Pretty good, great flow, great tracks, great mixing. Just a shame that I seemed to know every single track on it. Sasha also seems to be using sync on his CDJs which I know is a silly thing to be bummed about, but what I love about Digweed's live sets is the "live" sound a bit of give in the transitions every now and then gives.Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
Whats new? He plays the same tracks for months on end and lets technology mix for him. Add his painful effects over the top of everyhing and there you go. Boring old Sasha shite.Comment
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
Tracklist:
01 Talaboman - Midnattsol
02 ID
03 ID
04 Khen - Land Of Goshen (Patrice Baumel Remix)
05 Rondo Mo - Overflow (Jonas Rathsman Remix)
06 Jam El Mar - Stab
07 ID
08 Reset Robot - The Mask Of Sanity
09 Kink - Neutrino
10 Patrick Jeremic, C Vogt - ViLA (Original Mix)
11 ID
12 ID
13 ID
14 Rob Hes - The Solution
15 Joe Goddard - Music Is The Answer (Hot Since 82 Remix)Comment
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
is this really true? HE IS USING SYNC ?????Pretty good, great flow, great tracks, great mixing. Just a shame that I seemed to know every single track on it. Sasha also seems to be using sync on his CDJs which I know is a silly thing to be bummed about, but what I love about Digweed's live sets is the "live" sound a bit of give in the transitions every now and then gives.Comment
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
he's not using sync, you can clearly hear he's not in some of the transitions - check 22:20 for example (if you can be arsed)Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
No need for more depressing inputs, imo.
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Sasha Coachella 2017
bloody hell I remember sets were like rocking horse shit to get or having to buy them maybe I am easily pleased but am not bothered if it is sync or heard tracks before a simple thank you to Chris for the upload and your time cheers mateComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment