If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
John Digweed - Live In "FREE" - Live @ Metropolitano - Rosario, Argentina
Hey guys I have not been keeping up with the Digweed transitions show so I myself missed these original broadcasts.
Thought I would start a thread in the Yak in case anyone else missed this..
Its really an exceptional mix and is good as if not better then some of the other Live-ins that were released.
Thanks for Weizy taking the time to edit and put this all together as one mix.
Ok I did a quick and dirty trim and merge of the 5 hours with minimal in/out fades and cut out some the Transitions intros/outros...
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!08chCLoa!1QMZCEY1A1pByRwri0tj7h3lytFzZEgPSYmnT3MZDjM)
File Size: 684mb
Quality: 320kbps MP3
Runtime: 04:44:44
interested to here everyone's comments on this....thought it was pretty awesome myself and very kool diggers released it all for free!!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment