Happy new year, everyone. It's been a long time.
Nostalgia
Collapse
X
-
Nostalgia
I found 129 custom [ms] images in my Google Drive account today and just re-uploaded them to [ms]. Everything should look much more comfortable now!
Happy new year, everyone. It's been a long time.Tags: None -
Re: Nostalgia
Happy new year mate, where you been hiding recently?
Good to have you back making [ms] great again

-
Re: Nostalgia
I married into two kids and have two more of my own... 19, 15, 4, and 2. I'm pretty busy (and boring) these days.
My music now consists of either NPR podcasts or whatever Spotify or Google Play Music recommends. I'm officially out of touch with the music, but that's totally ok.
Comment
-
Re: Nostalgia
Life changes for us all mate, still like a daily check in on here though.I married into two kids and have two more of my own... 19, 15, 4, and 2. I'm pretty busy (and boring) these days.
My music now consists of either NPR podcasts or whatever Spotify or Google Play Music recommends. I'm officially out of touch with the music, but that's totally ok.
Plenty of music around to get you back in the swing of things anyway.
You can pass on your musical knowledge to your next generation

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment