P.S.- where has MJ and Chemical been??
For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
Collapse
X
-
For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
since our numbers have been increading I have noticed that there has been a lot less talk on GYY.. maybe we will have to increase the posts to get downloads to 200.. must be a lot of leaches coming on board...
P.S.- where has MJ and Chemical been??Tags: None -
MJ is reading books about being a Father.
&
Chem is reading books about being Irish.
dead, yet alive. -
Comment
-
Re: For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
you figured that one out quicklyOriginally posted by unomegood question, is it a coincidence they are both not about lately?

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Re: For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
Originally posted by unome^^^ sarcasm is just plain mean! :cry:
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
the cardinals are palying good baseball but it is the same story as last year.. they aren't deep enough. I would watch out for Los Angeles Angels & Florida this year.. Florida if they make the playoffs I would be really affraid to play with there pitching and guys like Delgado in the line-up this year.. Shit Chicago might go all the way.. I will give you my picks once the playoffs start but right now I would say that if they started today I would pick L.A... sorry as long as Edmonds is on your team you won't win, he is gonna go down as one of the greatest centerfielders but will never win.
Comment
-
no comment...Comment
-
Re: For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
I'm sure if you just say Sasha, chem will appear outta nowhere.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
If I have time enaugh to spend in this forum it will be great, but unfortunatly I have no time to spend, caming late home,no internet in my new home,and like me there will be a lot of people, and talk of nothing , is stupid, I like this music thats why I?m here, I use to post in the other forum ,strange and ramdom things, that is was before,but that is my opinion,Comment
-
Re: For Us [MN] being over 5000 people
Originally posted by runningmanthe cardinals are palying good baseball but it is the same story as last year.. they aren't deep enough. I would watch out for Los Angeles Angels & Florida this year.. Florida if they make the playoffs I would be really affraid to play with there pitching and guys like Delgado in the line-up this year.. Shit Chicago might go all the way.. I will give you my picks once the playoffs start but right now I would say that if they started today I would pick L.A... sorry as long as Edmonds is on your team you won't win, he is gonna go down as one of the greatest centerfielders but will never win.
1. We had injuries the past couple of months, it's been our bench that's kept us in the lead. I don't know where you're getting this "not deep enough" thing.
2. Florida? We've smoked them all year. Won every series against them this year, and scored out the ass on their pitchers.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment